It’s getting cold outside, which means the holiday season has arrived! When it comes to decorating it can be a bit hectic and stressful. If you are looking for some easy ideas on how to decorate your manufactured home this season, we’d love to give you some helpful tips!
- Replace the candles in your candlestick with holiday-colored candles.
- Flowers are the perfect way to bring color and festive cheer to any room this holiday. Makes things calm and bright.
- Use table scarves, in holiday colors, on your side and end tables.
- Decorate with your holiday cards. A fireplace like in our Grand Prairie model, would be perfect place to display any holiday cards you have.
- Make your own DIY Christmas ornaments and decorations, like popcorn garlands, snowflake cutouts and more. Homemade is always more special.
- Wrap garland around any large mirrors that you have in your home. Adding garland throughout the house brings a cozy and welcoming atmosphere for the holidays.
- Are you a master pro at DIY Christmas wreaths? You can hang your masterpiece on your windows or front door!
- Replace your curtain and drapery tiebacks with garlands.
- Use candles that smell like cinnamon or country Apple.
- Play holiday music during the season! Everyone enjoys a bit of Christmas music in the background when decorating or even while hosting a Christmas event!
We hope these 10 tips help you on your holiday decorating journey. Here at Titan, we wish you a very merry holiday season! If you would like to view our homes in person, please call your closest location to schedule an appointment.